We may need to block some people on Facebook due to their fraudulent activity and other irritating behaviors.
If you don’t want someone to send you a message on Facebook or you don’t want to see them, the best way is to block them. So, follow the following steps to block a user on Facebook
- Click on the Hamburger (three parallel lines) in the top-right of your Facebook page.
- Click on settings
- Click on Privacy
- Tap on Blocking
- Click on Add to Blocked list
- You will see a search box, search for the user you want to block, when you find the user, click on Block.
- Click on the block again, to get it blocked.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- You will see a search box above the Facebook page, search for the user you want to block.
- When you find the user’s account, click on it. It will take you to its profile.
- You will see three dots on the user’s profile beside the Message or Add friend button, click on the three dots.
- It will pop up some options, click on Block.
How to unblock someone on Facebook?
- Click on the Hamburger (three vertical lines) in the top-right of your Facebook page or the Profile picture icon by the top-left of your Facebook messenger.
- Tap the settings option or Privacy on Messanger
- Click on Blocked accounts
- You will see a Blocked list, a list of accounts you have blocked, click on the user you want to unblock.
- Unblock the user.
Note: If the person you blocked were your friend before you blocked him or her, you will need to read them as friends.